Advanced Adult Classes
• Open Studio time with 24/7 access to the studio
• One 25lb bag of clay provided
• Access to a variety of glazes and slips
• Kiln firing of all work completed during the class session
• State of the art facility with onsite parking
This 10- week advanced wheel class is designed for students who have good throwing skills and need space and time to work. Critiques will be an integral part of class. Students are encouraged to work at their own pace. Instructors will provide appropriate demonstrations for all students in the class. Surface techniques will be emphasized and expanded upon.
These classes will resume in Fall 2019
Refund Policy: Clayworks reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment. Fees are 100% refundable if the class is canceled by Clayworks, 85% refundable up to one week prior to the start of class if the student cancels. There are no refunds or tuition credits after the start of class.