• Open Studio time with 24/7 access to the studio
• One 25lb bag of clay provided
• Access to a variety of glazes and slips
• Kiln firing of all work completed during the class session
• State of the art facility with onsite parking
This 8-week class is designed for students to explore creative surface design techniques with slips and glazes. Cone 6, cone 10 gas, and raku glazing
This class will return in the summer of 2020
Refund Policy: Clayworks reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment. Fees are 100% refundable if the class is canceled by Clayworks, 85% refundable up to one week prior to the start of class if the student cancels. There are no refunds or tuition credits after the start of class.